Saturday, June 26, 2010

MSS


Hello again my dear blog! Been a while since my last post, I sooo miss cyberworld =)

Many things happened as I was MIA, but to tell you, I had a lot of fun! From parties to fashion shows, to me having my own apartment, and living alone... Feels like HEAVEN..

Anyways, wanted to share my third feature in MANILA STREETSTYLE =)
You can also check their site out at: http://manilastreetstyle.com




Hat: Bik Bok
Blazer: Vintage
Shirt: Soule Phenomenon
Shorts: Soule Phenomenon

Accessories: Cosmopolitan


Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

I LOVE YOU JEFFREY CAMPBELL!!!








5 comments:

  1. that shoes is a killer Nic!!!:) Are you selling it? waaaah aylavet! BTW, how are you related to the Puentevella clan of Bacolod?:) Grabe ah! And beauty queen ka pala!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bb: thank you!!!

    paxie: hahah! yes, that's us! aww.. ssssshhh!! haha.. as for the shoes, no i am not selling these... but ill think about it if i will copy this.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it!:) anyway, let me know if the shoes I ordered are there na. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shoes!please do a copy or an inspired copy that mixes black and tan/camel together. or maybe make it lower like ankle length or... anythiiinnnggg! hahaha. sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would totally love to hear from you! =)