Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I wish I was Forever 21....

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Simone's Closet Blazer, Thrifted White Top, Vintage Maxi Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Exam Wedges, Necklace from Bangkok, Accessories from Anagon
Photos by: Kookie B and David Gusion <3



Yeah, I know what you all mean. When I was 21, I just Graduated from college, back then, I was focused with Board Exams and practically planning my life as a full-pledged nurse. This didn't turn out as expected though, but now I am happy with my life now. I am doing what I love without knocking myself out to work in a hospital. Come to think of it, sometimes, I miss the world of Health Care.

**************************

Last Saturday, we went over to Member's Only for Forever 21's Gift Card Launch. Thanks to the wonderful Kookie B., for picking me up, and to the amazing Jane Kingsu-Cheng for inviting us over. Indeed, the party was a success! Once we entered the club, we were asked on what are we going to do with the GC, I immediately answered.....SPENDING ON AMAZING SHOES!!! Haha. There goes the shoe-addict me again. =))

Here are some snaps during the event:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE BRAND AMBASSADORS
Patricia, Lissa, Tricia, David and Domz

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kookie, Tricia, DOmz, and Jane

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paul and Patricia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mike, Karl and JP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Patricia, JL, Lissa, Me and Kookie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paxie, Paul, Thysz, Bonnapart, Mike, Kookie and Shen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Jane

THANKS FOREVER 21!

16 comments:

  1. Nicole! Pretty naman :) Thanks again for shopping at BBM. Can't wait to see you wear that animal distressed top from my shop :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm so excited to go to Manila in christmas!

    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! love your skirt!
    it's so awsome to recive comments from you! can't wait for a new one! have you seen k come karolina on bloglovin, facebook and twitter?

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mike's hair is so feyrzz! And as always, you look gorgeous and classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fun night. fab people. and I totally love your outfit..and your hair up is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally magazine worthy maxi skirt outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hair up or down, with or without the cardigan, love this look Nicole! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Love the blazer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your whole outfit. That jacket is amazing.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great great post ,,,,i love the outfit,,,the skirt ,,,the jewelry @@@@
    everything it s great ....



    i just wait ur next post

    http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/





    Kiss Kiss from Romaniaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi nicole! thanks for shopping at SIMONE'S CLOSET at the BBM Bzaar! The blazer looks great on you!:) Can I grab the photos of you wearing the blazer?:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much guys!!!!

    Denise: Sure!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...looking gorgeous and love your outfit...everyone of us wishes we are forever21

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I love your black cross ring! *want* Aaand you know JP! I met him at the Paris shows last season... Eeek will be coming back here soon!

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sad that i missed this event. :(
    everyone looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would totally love to hear from you! =)