Thursday, March 18, 2010

F*CK ART LET'S DANCE

My first time to visit WHITESPACE, and man, everyone's FASHYOWN!!!
Here are snaps from the event =)


outfit check:
Militaty Jacket, Soule Phenomenon Top, Random shorts, Babaylan Treasures Chain Necklace, Jeffrey Campbell Alley Wedges


These babies are designed to ROCK!!!!
(photo from mike...thanks!)





mike and nica


lovelies!!!


paul and karl (love you both!)


shot from DC (yey!!)



with Gian Romano and DC =)


nica and me


jp and gelo =) so glad to meet you guys!

Thanks Karl for inviting me here! I totally had a blast meeting you and everybody!!!
Thanks also to Nica for going with me.. =))
Fun so much for I was able to meet new friends again =)

FASHYOWN LOCO!!!



AWESOME ARTWORKS!




3 comments:

I would totally love to hear from you! =)