Saturday, August 21, 2010

...HITSURA...

I'd like to share to you guys what my friends in Bacolod had been up to these days. I am so proud of you!

HITSURA-Hiligaynon term for the FACE

Back to back pictorial of R Models (Dwight Morana Jr.) and New Bacolod Models Inc

Photos by the Camera Club of Negros - Arthur Ang, Japoi Cequina and Fritz Efenio

Hair & Make-up By Benjie Borja (R Models) and Carlos Durana (BMI)

Gowns by Noelle West Bridals


************************
(Min and Tin)
**********************

MINMIN's Alter Ego








MACY THE DYOSA







********************

(Macy and Geraldine)
***********************


GERALDINE








I hope you love the photos as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. omg! crazy spread! love it!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, babe! the photos are so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos!!! and the girls are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! They look absolutely STUNNING!!! :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would totally love to hear from you! =)