Wednesday, September 29, 2010

At PEFDA

Amazing night it was during PEFDA (Preveiw's Emerging Fashion Designers Awards). Most of the FFT members were present.
Cheers to the 10 Designers! You were all deserving!

Girly Night it was for me. I always feel like a little girl whenever I wear pumps. Thank you StyleBible!

Dress: Liz Claiborne
Shoes: Soule Phenomenon

**********************
Fun Photos from Edrick =)

My friends from Bacolod, Christian and Klye =)

Andrew Dacay

With Edrick

Paradigm Shift

Karl Leuterio of Paradigm Shift =)

Nica Yulo

Raf Mangali

FUN FAMILY SHOT! =))

Stefan

Paul Jatayna

Mike Magallanes of Paradigm Shift

Thysz Estrada

with Mike Lavares and Ericka Bugia (below) =)

Andre.. surreal! =)

Daryl, so fierce!!!

Ericka and Karl

****************************

FFT Photos:










I LOVE YOU FFT!

6 comments:

  1. the manila fashion scene looks so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes edrick!

    It is Ching! =) I hope you can join us next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! GREAT DRESS!
    You have great style!
    I'm honored that you visited my blog, Belles&Rebelles!
    I will now officially be YOUR newest follower! Thanks for your comment and hope to see you on there again soon!

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace detail in your dress!

    -Sherine
    sherinethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would totally love to hear from you! =)